查看: 18068|回复: 3

【08.06.27】 I cry--westlife

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-27 15:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://www.35316.com/music/icry.mp3 [/wmv]</P>- t% x3 X( B* t
<></P>
- X+ D: K+ b+ g' r/ `: c: y<>BY:WESTLIFE</P>! L/ E. A1 k5 `) t! E) i
<></P>% K4 V2 ?: q8 S4 V- z' I1 B( c" m
<>You said goodbye <BR>I fell apart <BR>I fell from all we had <BR>To I never knew <BR>I needed you so bad <BR><BR>You need to let things go <BR>I know, you told me so <BR>I've been through hell <BR>To break the spell <BR><BR>Why did I ever let you slip away <BR>Can't stand another day without you <BR>Without the feeling <BR>I once knew <BR><BR>I cry silently <BR>I cry inside of me <BR>I cry hopelessly <BR>Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again <BR>I cry <BR>Cause you're not here with me <BR>Cause I'm lonely as can be <BR>I cry hopelessly <BR>Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again <BR><BR>If you could see me now <BR>You would know just how <BR>How hard I try <BR>Not to wonder why <BR><BR>I wish I could believe in something new <BR>Oh please somebody tell me it's not true (oh girl) <BR>I'll never be over you <BR><BR>Why did I ever let you slip away <BR>Can't stand another day without you <BR>Without the feeling <BR>I once knew <BR><BR>I cry silently <BR>I cry inside of me <BR>I cry hopelessly <BR>Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again <BR>I cry <BR>Cause you're not here with me <BR>Cause I'm lonely as can be <BR>I cry hopelessly <BR>Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again <BR><BR>If I could have you back tomorrow <BR>If I could lose the pain and sorrow <BR>I would do just anything <BR>To make you see <BR>You still love me <BR><BR>I cry silently <BR>I cry inside of me <BR>I cry hopelessly <BR>Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again <BR>I cry <BR>Cause you're not here with me <BR>I cry <BR>Cause I'm lonely as can be <BR>I cry hopelessly <BR>Cause I know I'll never breathe your love again<BR></P>
发表于 2008-9-18 23:56 | 显示全部楼层
真的很想听,真的是谢谢楼主的分享
发表于 2008-9-19 00:13 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的分享!
- n4 Q5 M; J: y7 Y+ G5 @大学的回忆都回来了!
发表于 2008-9-19 00:25 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢这首歌的编曲部分,非常的气势磅礴!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 00:54 , Processed in 0.043996 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.