QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 14907|回复: 1

【08.07.04】summer sunshine

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-4 16:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://cfs.tistory.com/attach/6763/1084668822.mp3[/wmv]</P>
: H% P5 ?" ^. k: D1 G7 e<>一首很让人觉得快乐的歌曲,在这炎炎夏日值得一听 ,会给你带来清凉的感觉 <BR></P>7 v* B9 `( u1 h. l
<></P>* I0 [# k7 @7 r
<>Summer Sunshine by The Corrs<BR></P>
4 X; N! |4 r  C$ L6 x1 N. G<>Everyone's changing, I stay the same and<BR>The solo cello outside a chorus<BR>I've got a secret, it's time for me to tell it<BR>You've been keeping me warm<BR>To sweet beginnings and bitter endings<BR>In coffee city, we borrowed heaven<BR>Don't give it back, I've never felt so wanted<BR>Are you taking me home<BR>You tell me you have to go<BR>In the heat of summer sunshine <BR>I miss you<BR>Like nobody else <BR>In the heat of summer sunshine<BR>The Corrs<BR>I'll kiss you<BR>And nobody needs to know<BR>Now that you've left me, there's no returning<BR>I keep comparing, you're always winning<BR>I try to be strong but you'll never be more wanted<BR>Will you make me a home?<BR>Don't tell me you have to go<BR>In the heat of summer sunshine <BR>I miss you<BR>Like nobody else <BR>In the heat of summer sunshine<BR>I'll kiss you<BR>And nobody needs to know<BR>(Instrumental)<BR>To sweet beginnings and bitter endings<BR>Don't give it back, winter is coming<BR>And I need to stay warm<BR>The heat<BR>In the heat of summer sunshine <BR>I miss you<BR>Like nobody else <BR>In the heat of summer sunshine<BR>I'll kiss you<BR>And nobody knows<BR>In the heat of summer sunshine <BR>I miss you<BR>Like nobody else <BR>In the heat of summer sunshine<BR>I'll kiss you<BR>And nobody needs to know<BR>Summer sunshine<BR>Sunshine<BR>Sunshine<BR></P>
发表于 2008-9-18 23:58 | 显示全部楼层
很好听,有歌又有歌词,太谢谢楼主
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 01:39 , Processed in 0.043882 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.