加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 15357|回复: 1

【08.07.05】When The Children Cry(当孩子哭泣时)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-5 10:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://www.jiameijx.com/myfiles/white.lion.when.the.children.cry.mp3 [/wmv]</P>
( f! t0 f2 G/ ^5 I/ r) P7 l<><FONT color=black><FONT size=1>这首《When The Children Cry》选自White Lion(白狮)1987年发行的专辑《Pride》。<BR><BR>一首由重金属乐队演唱的柔情歌曲,一首经典感人的反战歌曲:when the children cry let them know we tried(当孩子们哭泣时,告诉他们我们并未无动于衷)…………</FONT><BR></FONT><FONT color=black size=1>White Lion(白狮)是上世纪八十年代最为风行的流行金属乐队之一,乐队中主唱Mike Tramp极富磁性的优雅嗓音以及Vito Bratta华丽的吉他演奏无疑是乐队的独家法宝,听者在被主唱的沧桑演唱引至如痴如醉的境界时又总是被主音吉他刀锋般锐利的吉他扫弦唤回现实,这种感觉真是拥有令人难以抗拒的魔力</FONT></P>' B2 J2 N$ n+ V* }
<></P>" N- T7 z# O# g; _, c5 n7 {
<><FONT color=black size=3>little child dry your crying eyes 孩子,抹去你眼角的泪痕<BR><BR>how can i explain the fear you feel inside 我该怎样安抚你内心的惊恐<BR><BR>cause you were born into this evil world 你已降临在这罪恶的世界</FONT></P>
  `. C, M. k6 ~1 ?* s& R<><FONT color=black size=3>where man is killing man and no one knows just why 这里人们相互残杀,却不明原因<BR><BR>what have we become just look what we have done 看看我们都做了些什么<BR><BR>all that we destroyed you must build again 我们毁坏了一切 而你,却要将它重建……</FONT></P>/ o+ E2 d! u2 S+ X# a6 s9 y
<><FONT color=black size=3>when the children cry let them know we tried 当孩子们哭泣时,告诉他们我们并未无动于衷<BR><BR>cause when the children sing then the new world begins 而当孩子们歌唱之时,一个崭新世界就此开始</FONT></P>
& y% a+ ]+ ?8 D5 J" l5 w' k<><FONT color=black size=3>little child you must show the way 孩子,你要走出一条路<BR><BR>to a better day for all the young 为了所有的孩子</FONT></P>
* l  U- _( O- S, u* w, V3 P<><FONT color=black size=3>cause you were born for all the world to see 找到一条通往美好明日的路<BR><BR>that we all can live with love and peace 因为你来到这世上就是要让全世界见证我们都可以生活在爱与和平中</FONT></P>" R5 C+ I( H. {7 q: D
<><FONT color=black size=3>no more presidents and all the wars will end one united world under god 更少的政客,更少的战争 同一片天空下,同一个和睦世界</FONT></P>* O+ S1 J1 v- I1 H6 V
<><FONT color=black size=3>when the children cry let them know we tried 当孩子们哭泣时,告诉他们我们并未无动于衷</FONT></P>/ ?. ]. |- B8 P8 Z3 M5 t6 g* Q7 j
<P><FONT color=black size=3>cause when the children sing then the new world begins 而当孩子们歌唱之时,一个崭新世界就此开始</FONT></P>
5 P, k" [# ~# j* p; h( h  U<P><FONT color=black size=3>what have we become just look what we have done 看看我们都做了些什么<BR><BR>all that we destroyed you must build again 我们毁坏了一切 而你,却要将它重建<BR><BR>no more presidents and all the wars will end one united world under god 更少的政客,更少的战争 同一片天空下,同一个和睦世界</FONT></P>6 w9 _1 y! }8 Q2 G4 j" M
<P><FONT color=black size=3>when the children cry let them know we tried 当孩子们哭泣时,告诉他们我们并未无动于衷<BR><BR>when the children fight let them know it ain't right 当孩子们争斗时,告诉他们这样不对<BR><BR>when the children pray let them know the way 当孩子们祈祷时,告诉他们路在何方<BR><BR>cause when the children sing then the new world begins…… 因为当孩子们歌唱之时,一个崭新世界就此开始……<BR><BR></FONT></P>
发表于 2008-9-18 23:57 | 显示全部楼层
真的是很好听,非常谢谢楼主的上传
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 01:09 , Processed in 0.043408 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.